Pantheon Series - Divine 9 - Premium Playing Cards (choose Gold Series or Silver Series) - Black Greek Fraternities/Sororities
The pantheon is the temple dedicated to the gods or the nomenclature for the Gods themselves! This series highlights the Divine 9 sororities'/fraternities' characteristics and mythos in the court of cards embedded in the most premium of playing card features.
This 54 Card Premium Playing Card Deck features:
• Poker Size Playing Card Deck
• 310gsm Casino quality Germany Black Core Paper
• Linen Texture for enhanced touch and feel
• UV coating for long-life protection
• Gold foil on card back ornamentation as well as framing on suit face cards & Jokers
• Matte finish and gold edging for additional detail.
• Inside box design to complete the nuance of the deck
• Cello-wrapped with clear string tuck box and gold seal for security.
A SUPER LIMITED 125 print deck production run, the Pantheon variation is the rarest deck in the series and will become the most sought-after edition for card collectors.
Limited Gold Gilded Edition - Only 125 Available
56 Custom Playing Cards
Manufactured on 330gsm (Superior Smooth) Card Stock
Gold stamp and Embossing on Tuck Boxes
Numbered Seals (001/125)
Printed by MPC
- Printed by USPCC
- Experimental Letterpressed tuck box
- Metallic ink on cards
- Includes one extra joker
- J,Q,K cards are women
It's suggested for mature audience, includes some nudity
Eva is a limited deck from Thirdway Industries, designed by Giovanni Meroni. It is considered a spin off of the SINS deck. The court cards are the first women of different cultures.
Every suit represents one of the first four women of different cultures – All the court cards are the same first woman, and J,Q and K tell a chronological evolution of the character. The Aces are the last part of the story, the epilogue, and the Jokers are the relation between the first women and their men. There is also tiny graphic on the card edges, different for every suit, that tells a little story.